Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Last wkend. Busy workin! Workin with Benjamin Hum, not bad la~ he's someone very easy-going! And i got to know some of his 自爆内幕. haha. shall not say here la. And he sang David Tao's 二十二 during closing. pretty nice la. and we will always suan him "输给Shawn的人.." haha. Seriously no idea why he wanna work here though.. oh ya, and jack jack bought me chewin gum! and sun he cooked pasta with lots of prawns for me! yummy. well it was his last day so maybe it's 最后的晚餐hahaha.

den yday, dint go sch. thanks to my mum for psycho me not to go. so ended up slept until 12pm. shiok! finish up reading koizora novel *n i teared* n watched dvd. after tat, headed to toa payoh to buy some stuff. Realised tat toa payoh has lots of gd stuff! nice 油鸡面intro by teck wei, clothes and shoes all pretty cheap! went yishun after tat to collect my skinnes then went yew tee for haircut. ^^ den met my sis n went her house to watch superband.

on my way home, as my bro-in-law sent me to the bus stop. He told me that my sis is v rare girl. as in character la. i was thinkin, in few months or few yrs time, who will in turn tellin my sis the same words?? sighh.

today. computing. super sian. VB again. den my grp 2 left so got to split grp. den grp with Enz, lijia n nata.. siannn

yay! gotten B+ for my Enterprise UT2 again. yayness!

No comments: