Friday, July 18, 2008

yoyo. in class now. finished my presentation le. yay. hopefully i did well. obviously i didnt listen to others' presentation now. wahaha. so damn tired now. felt e urge to go home just now. but i didnt la. heng. n im kinda anti-social today too. -.- but now better le. faci is so funny n lame~

yesterday after sch rushed down to work. host 1 AGAIN. so sian. seeing him reminds me of the dream i had the day before. errrrr. after work went mac to submit my RJ. stupid wireless cannot be found at Earles. n jack jack called me. miss him! not that kind of miss la~ miss him as a friend. ya. once in a while, havin someone to talk with is great. ^^

i shall find more time to..

-have more aware of my diet

-more time to do exercise! jogging after sch!

-make myself look better

-be with my friends!

-earn more $!

oh ya, will be skippin sch next wk from wed to fri. so u guys can date me out after my work!

No comments: