Friday, March 9, 2007

=D

hey yday suppose to update but too bad e com got prob. cant login le.. start from wed!! had MT prelim in e mornin. dint study much but think should be ok. after that.. really happened.. we all went funan to eat.. go see sir ansari also.. all of us late.. me, ashton, hao ge, ann ann n adilah went.. alhammy bs us.. still fun la.. havin good time chattin.. i specially took cab rush down n costs me $10.. nvm la. sir very good, give us free SOD, give me ice cream plus toppin, we ordered apple crumble he gave us 1 more ice cream scoop.. gave us 10% discount also. sir ansari very funny.. all e jokes.. after eatin hao ge n adilah got to work.. actually all of them made changes because of me.. ashton "sacrifice" his only off day for this wk, hao ge worked at 7 instead of 6, ann ann rush down from her sch n adilah got to spend $ to take cab there.. but all of us enjoyed right? =) continue.. after eatin hao ge n adilah got to work n ann ann want to go there see bag.. so they took cab went off.. so only left........ me n ashton.. at 1st he said bye bye n walk off le.. i tot he rushin time then like.. oh my god wat to do n say.. den he saw me dint board e cab den ask me how.. so i suggest go K BOX! surprise that he so on.. den we walk to ms.. sang n sang n sang.. good la.. enjoyed.. surprise that he will tok to me so much things abt his life.. really appreciated.. so nice of him pei-ing me wok to my bus stop n waited w me.. den ended my day.. =D

yesterday went sch happily.. =D in sch nothin much. after sch met siew after sch.. thanks for all e things you've done.. =) thanks W295 for e card too.. after tat went home bath den go work.. at home i injured my knee.. so painful.. cant bend well.. hai. but still went to work.. suppose to be food runner so i told sir simon b4 i injured my knee so i saw i food runner, quickly told him i cant be.. he knew i cant also so he change me to station 3.. sir simon, wo qian ni yi ge ren qing.. ashton also station but until 8pm only n hao ge station IC.. so not bad.. wonderin later wat station again.. jia you for KPI ba.. hai from march 1 to 6, i only top 6 for KPI.. wanna win e tickets!!

No comments: