Wednesday, April 11, 2007

daily life

So tired now... -.-

mon. as usual had sch in e mornin. after sch went work. station 3 with Ashton, Raymond n Rachel. was told by sir alan tat me n Ashton have to guide them cause both of them new staff. when i reach outlet already saw Ashton bringing Rachel n "tourin" ard e outlet. i was like laughin n say "Ashton you tour guide is it?" haha. initial work until 11 but sales not v good so me n hao ge end work at 10. we both stayed at outlet n waited for them to go off tgt. xin ying stayed also.

yesterday, tues. sch was pretty interestin. cause due to EL day, *Eng language not elaine lee hor*. my sch had spellin bee competition. ms kang was like so funny lo. her high pitch voice. Janice represented my class n she was e top 2! *clap clap*. not bad wor. but it ended late. went home n had afternoon nap den went to work at 5. station 3 again with Ashton n Alhammy. hey, have you notice tat? have been workin e same station as Ashton. at first superstar was assigned to station 3 also but fiona e new staff dint come so she was assigned to station 2 instead. heng ah. de me n Alhammy keep talkin.. he nearly make me fall!!! Ashton was beside me also. was like so pai seh. my leg stuck at e side station door. i laughed until my face red. extended to 11pm cause not enough ppl. -.- yup. after workin ate bee hoon n my ic.. so nice.. after tat hang out with Alhammy outside vivo for awhile den went home le. he suggest to go eat on fri after work, which is 1am. good idea!! can imagine how shiok it will be. jio more ppl to go!! =D.

today. sch just now pretty shiok. got 3 periods for me to sleep.. not enough sleep ah. was late in e mornin. e stupid 145 la!! so late den come. my earrings kena confiscate by ms thng.. all nice nice de lo!!! wat e f***!! but nvm la. can take back 1 day de. -.- last period had e sec 3 debate. topic was on "Can Singapore support a population of 6.2 million ppl in e next 10 yrs?" pretty interestin. but ended late. 145pm.. went meet cs go nyp.. brought all my stuff for workin along. now my bag like so heavy lo. had to hold my math tb in hand. almost left it inside nyp's toliet when i was changin to swensen's uniform.. yup. workin later at 6. dunno assigned to wat station.. but hope got good sales ba. can see sir yy later!!! more jokes!! =D

oh ya. mock exam comin soon. its time to plan my schedule le.

No comments: