Tuesday, September 22, 2009

work has been pretty boring without Judy Chan around. ):

but finally i will be seeing her on wed! yayyayyayyayyay!

but in TM, i have one 斗嘴的对象. is one fat guy, name Seah Thai Sing Nobel.

his name is super funny already. "Thai for Thailand, Sing for Singapore" that's how he explain his name to his customers. And my office is right in Tai Seng, Nobel building. how lame can that be.

at least, spending time like this in office makes my day entertained, as well as my neighbours and my sup.

had fever last sat, no choice but to slp for e whole afternoon. wasted la. no idea why, my throat has been feeling very pain, especially when i swallow. i wonder if drinking warm water helps. ):

going to Taiwan in 19 days time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so gonna collect all my bad debts so that i will hv sufficient $ to go!

No comments: