Tuesday, May 8, 2007

hey

here to update. today woke up slightly late cause had practical exam.. only report to sch at 1120pm. but i only reached ard 1135.. to my surprised Mr LCB was in e class.. den we proceed to chem lab 1.. at first was rather blur blur.. 1st time do practical exam ma.. but luckily xin ying *e 7 pointers girl*msged me e night before wat to study.. most of us did chem part first except xinni, who was sittin just behind me.. so i can see wat she was doing.. cuttin e fruit.. as most of us started doin chem first.. so we saw e instruction "heat for 3-4 mins" blah blah blah.. so we all started doin e water bath.. until e malay auntie hintin us tat "water bath is only needed for bio".. den we somehow v pai seh quickly put down e water bath n just heated e test tube by itself.. malu right.. for me, i didnt finish e bio part as i dint do benedict test for e fruit.. e water bath took so long to boil!!! but nvm la.. mock exam only..

sat initially worked 12-6pm, after changin shift to keryn.. wantin to meet my dad n sis out for dinner. but terence had personal matter, so i took over his OT.. so extended to 10pm.. -.- so durin break time msged dad n sis to change to sun.. durin break time ate w qiu yue jie n ashton.. dun feel like talkin so i just keep msged sis.. but i somehow still got talk w qiu yue jie la.. however, ashton was pretty nice to help me keep my plate.. shun pian la actually.. luckily xin ying came early so i wont feel so weird..

yesterday was e 1st day of my 4 day rest for this wk.. requested to sir alan tat i only work on fri, sat n sun.. managed to change shift w dehui to mornin shift.. cause all part timers dont wan work on sun night shift.. thanks dehui!! wanted to work mornin shift cause its mothers' day!! wanna take my mum out for nice dinner.. *there goes my savings for laptop =(* but its worth la.. so on sun after work, told sir yy to change my shift, he saw someone workin 9-5.. so he say"ohh, no wonder.." so i kept denyin.. tats true wat.. not i wanna purposely change shift just to b e same as him.. -.- yup.. so fri n sat workin 6-1am n sun 12-5pm.. hopefully will not b runner on fri n sat.. but hard to say lo.. see who is e MOD.. hai.. but if really put me runner also bo pian..

yup tats all!! n im hungry.....

No comments: