Saturday, June 30, 2007

my day.

went work just now at 11. it was sir alan n joan! told joan n showed her e news article abt ishi's news. she was v shocked. hai. initially planned me stn 3 with terence n cristal but ard 12 plus sir alan suddenly put me cashier.. he was pretty gd la, allowed me to go eat, knowin i dint eat anythin before i come work. =D. of course i dint take my time to eat la. today's casherin really sux. suddenly v confused n lost. ma'am hoi foon was rather pissed up. hai. 我又不是故意的嘛。。。 need more time to do better. to prove myself wrong. but until now i still dunno how to pack cake.. must learn!! sir alan asked me to extend until 6pm. he asked me to work tomorrow night, puttin me cashier.. but too bad la, FRENS COMES FIRST. =D. after work met dad n sis for dessert! @ Haagan Dazs.



my create-your-own sundae! with cookies&cream, choc chip n maca nut n hot fudge & cookie crunch toppings!




dad's banana split, sis create-your-own sundae *full of choc -.-*
was pretty nice. but prefer ben&jerry's.. after tat went shoppin!! before GST rate goes up.. hahaha. scare LUGI ma.. feelin e urge to buy lots of things but only bought 1 jeans at I.S.O.. my greatest aim in material things -AX jeans-!! but rather impossible la. dad went off first den me n my sis walked ard vivo.. den after went hm le. workin tomorrow at 12!!

谢顺加油哦!

No comments: