Monday, June 25, 2007

sat-sun

sat. woke up at 330pm. washed up n bathed den off to work. stn 3 with cheng hao, kwang li n sir yy. Sir yy, pls stop callin me anythin tat do w KOPI lei. haha. after tat transferred to stn 2 n help. xin ying was there!! so can talk to her le. =D. was extended to 1am. everytime work wkend with sir alan n ma'am hoi foon kena extend de, when im scheduled to 5-11pm only. e supper was nice!! know why? there's prawns!! n i ate most of e prawns =P. n i was dead hungry~ kena suan again bu ma'am hoi foon.

"ASHTON DINT EAT PRAWN GIVE TO SOMEONE NV GIVE ME AH!"

this was wat she said. -.- after tat xin ying pei me walked to harbourfront mac to buy supper for my mum. but forgotten it closed at 1am. so waited for e rest w taxi uncles.. same cab with sir dennis n joan.

today.
changed shift w xin ying cause too tired. needed mroe sleep. n i prefer workin w sir alan n ma'am hoi foon. stn 3 with ashton, joan n ismail. joan was sayin she dint wan to b light bulb.. hai. say frankly, i dont feel happy at all.. no longer feelin e same as last time when i was assigned same stn as him. dunno y. guess i no longer like him? but i felt happy when i took order for tbl 34 n he poured ice water for me without me tellin him n even send to e table. i was thinkin "wa so good sey..". hai. dunno la. CAN I CHANGE MY MICROS CARD NAME? oh ya. Ma'am hoi foon's sis came outlet eat. she told me tat ard 5 or 6 plus. n ask me c how her sis put makeup. they sat at tbl 51. we were figurin which one is her sis. yuan lai is e one with short hair. joan say she got e shuai qi look. haha. 1 tbl has really pissed me off. tbl 54. one of e girl is Swensen's staff. cause she ask me for discount n showed me her ABR staff card. e girl was quite chio la. but e 2 guys really irriatin lo. =@. serve them ice water, they ask "this is toliet water ah?" so rude right? omg.. off work at 10pm. had supper n ice cream! =D. when i was going to fountain to take drinks n ice cream, tbl 33 signal to me to take order. i was like "oh pls, i m takin my drinks n ice cream only, n i already off work lo" but nvm la, took order from them lo.

sian, sch reopen tomorrow. havin mock exam somemore! so sian lo... hai..

No comments: