Monday, October 15, 2007

My hot fav phone!


OMG! i startin to love this phone nowadays! it costs $400 plus for singtel. with plans! sigh. it's so cool! e functions r so damn gd! envy lei.. =(

Studied [yes i studied!] today from........ 10am, chiong once e library opens with e public. As if we're chiongin somewhere for sales? We're only chiong for e very 6 tables for 4! after tat Ming yu came in e noon to take back his dearest math tys. Like i will eat it up? I wish i could la! den my math can get A1 le! den Pan came n joined Ming yu downstairs. Angry with Pan la! made me waited for him to come. come le den told me he eaten le. den made me went to makan alone!

back to library after lunch. pei shan came n joined me. ard 3 plus went for tea break. rewarded myself 1 stick of breaded prawn from Old Chang Kee, 1 cup of green apple ice blended, n 西洋菜汤! nice! went back library n mugged. until 8pm!!!!

in short, I've studied from 10am-8pm! minus 2 hrs of lunch/tea break/slackin/toliet break, studied 8 hrs!!!!!!!!!!

Kwangli sent me his old photo just now. so damn funny!! here it is.. pls click on e pic for clearer view! cause it's really not funny unless u click it!

At first really dunno which one is him, except e right one is Cheng hao. until he told me, is e trird one form left!!! for those who dunno him, here's a recently taken photo to compare..

OMG rite.. c e difference!!

ok. enough of suanin le. muggin hard again tmr! @730am at bm's mac. got sch no sch really no difference!

SPOP tmr!!! shall post some photos if i can!!

as what my nick said just now.
once again, i felt unappreciated.
Y? i sacrifice all my time, effort... for this friendship.
But what have i get back?
Nothin!!
Wonderin what i hv done is it worth it....... =(

No comments: