Thursday, October 18, 2007

Last entry before O levels..

Yup. This will be my very last entry until.......... O levels!! back from Music Story concert. Thumbs up! Tks CS for e ticket. Had a VERY SUPER BAD cramp today. Didnt really wanted to go at first due to e VERY SUPER BAD cramp n it was so super last min.... CS called me ard 6. N e concert starts at 730! -.- But i somehow wantin to go also... And i went. =) Reached there on e dot 730. Concert already started. Waited for e next interval to go in. Really love Daren's 斗神! Wat a cool song! And of course i really love e drama too! Watchin it online currently to 回味. hehe.

Hmm. Before e concert n e VERY SUPER BAD cramp, had my O level Sci Prac. -.- My cramp came very 准rite.. I studied for it. BUT! Wat i studied nv come out!! Gentic, fruits, food test, osmosis.... ALL nv come out! argh! wasted my time studyin.. Ya and my chem part.... CMI la~ *IS cannot NOT can* I cant get e salt la! Actually is not cannot la~ is i dunno how to get. So i anyhow write, wrote calcium. -.- Actually ans was Zinc Carbonate.. After prac had to stay in hall until 130. First shift ppl ordered Mac delivery. shiok rite. But i managed to get a share of fries for myself. =D. After tat, wanted to studied in 5A classroom. But thanks to e VERY SUPER BAD cramp. Went home after tat. Had e worse cramp in my life today. argh!

Concerts r e trends nowadays is it? Not only Music Story concert, went for SPOP concert on tues. Super shiok but tirin!! Can to c so many performancers like JJ! Kelly Poon! WOW!! Tirin is because....... E entire concert lasts 6 hrs! from 7-1am! Can u imagine? But on channel u e concert is divide into 2 parts. Tat's y. Cab home with Pan was really...... EX! From mediacorp to Pan's house den to my house..... $21.30! Thanks to e midnite charge! Had only $20 n some lit coins. So taxi uncle charged me only $20. =D Yup. And A*Mei's concert on 8 Nov! Which is comin quite soon!!! Although i'd mentioned this sooooo many times, but i really so lookin forward to her concert!!!! Really wan to chiong inside n watch la~ xD

Tmr, is e very last day of my sec sch in GESS. Kinda sad case. Can nv enjoy e mornin assembly, get to sing sch song, had lessons fo various subjects, had recess time, go out after sch, havin sch exam!! blah blah blah. Sigh. But it's a gd thing la~ Can nv c those ppl again. Yeah!

I really want to do well for O levels. Sometimes I just think to myself, "Aiya u think u can get those grades tat u wan meh? U r not so lucky to get A1 for POA, like wat u did for MT." I really worried to c my result slip......... All C5 C6 D7 E8 F9!! Den i cant go anywhere! Sigh. But i will work hard, to win e other side of me!

WISH ME ALL E BEST! I would like to hv a big smile on my face n bloggin to say "My hardwork pays off! E papers r easy! Believe i will do well!!!!"

..........................

And ppl, dont miss me wor.... Still can call / msg me to chat la~ =D

No comments: