Monday, June 23, 2008

My best graded module so far. Contemporary Issues in Culture and Aesthetics. 2 As, 5Bs and 1 C.



Listening to Enz presenting now. 350pm. -.-


Sometimes, studying in RP is so......... How should i put it... So no point!!!

C my science module so far!!

Like today. HEY! I'm a business course student lei. And i simply hate science. I flanked my science totally for my Os. So what's the point now for me to study science again now, TODAY? It's on Organic science! Seriously hate it! Wanted to go home during second breakout but i dint.. As i already have 2 Xs already. So damn sian..


Sigh.

It's been ages since i last blogged! I felt so so so tired nowadays.. During school holidays, i just simply spend my time... Working. All 12-11s! Went for SUI! camp from 11-13 june was fun. Finally had e time to release stress..
Sch reopened last week. Sigh. I felt the change in class. Maybe this is the "real" them. Worked on tues, thurs-sun. On fri. Was super bu shuang with Hoi foon's floor planning. 3 days Host 1!!! Who will like it? And i still got to rush to work straight after sch.. It's super tiring de lo. Told her about it. And she explain until she cried.. And i cried too. Shall not elaboration further..
Sat i came wrong time! Came at 12 instead of 5-11pm. -.- I rather sleep more lor! End of the day was super tiring until i had the time to slack while going bank with Sasa.
Sun worked 12-11pm again. Nothing much anyway.
Sir Simon finally back from his super long leave!! So many things to say to him.
Working all e way from wed-sun. I need the money, but i still need a long rest!!!
After seeing him these few days, i dunno why. I feel so different at times. Sometimes, i told myself, breaking up with him is right. But sometimes, i feel like back together with him. When he left outlet, i asked myself, why didn't he wait for me? Why didn't he message me? Why didn't he wanting to talk to me??? Last night, LWY came to my mind again, and i cried a little. Ya, i still miss him. But what can i do?? Sighh.

No comments: