Tuesday, May 19, 2009

today.

sch is pretty fun as dress code for today is FORMAL! due to my Sales Management module.

haiz. it can be a hard chore as i can no longer bring my backpack to sch. so i had to place my lappy in DKNY handbag, n its damnnnn heavy can! =/

had a crazy time laughing and joking in class while preparing the presentation. :D

damn scary too as we had to present in lecture room! something different n its cool too! my team had a hard time struggling too as we were the first team!

camwhored too after presenting. photos to be up soon!

after that, Nigel, Greyton, Daniel, Grace, 1 more girl and i went ahead to E66N for our first UT!

pretty easy but i spotted 1 careless mistake! :(

stayed in class after UT and Daryl came to my class. trained together!

oh my, i miss those old old times in StarHub with RP temps. =(

back home. rested and went jogging! :D i wonder how much fats were murdered. =/

had dinner, watched Fang Da Tong's live and here am i slacking!

n its time to slp now!

supper tomorrow again! can i?

No comments: