Thursday, May 14, 2009

yesterday.
another working day.
but someone's status unknown. heard that he only woke up @ 4pm?

anyway, had kfc for lunch with Celia, Winnie, Willie & Kenneth as i brought coupon!
woohoo! but not able to play RC as there's no flashplayer on my com. =(

and then. had supper @ Cafe Cartel again! with Gab, Mike & Samuel!
this time round, is really damn fun. Laughed and joked alot. :D
thanks so much for the entertainment n im no longer that emo.
and sorry that my jokes are all not funny. =(

Pictures time!

Our frappes!
The 3-in-1 fries!
Spicy drumlets!
Mike ordered Eastside Brownie and its dammnnn nice!
Initally, e guys were camera-shy..
and then....

Mike started stupid these stupid looks!


The pretty us (:

Took this pic in my room & it was TOTALLY dark! my phone's flash is damn powerful rite?!
Yuuki hide under the bed.

today.
my team was totally slacking and we decided to partial!
people involved: Elaine, Javinna, Nigel, Daniel & David!
The guys were caught partial!

Happy and tired me.
5 of us went CWP and went to watch Star Trek. Nigel dint wanted to watch as he had already watched it. Both me and Nigel wanted to watch Angels & Demon but the show started too late..
Star Trek was... err.. i dont really understand e movie and i fell aslp a couple of time.
Nigel was sitting beside me, he kept moving and going to toliet!
home sweet home after that. (:


Collected my new ezlink card as well! Cool rite.

No comments: