Tuesday, November 3, 2009

this guy, Mr. Lua. i can admit, he is really really pro.

i have not seen this guy for 4 mths+, and until now, he is still always appearing on my mind.
24/7, 7 days a week.

was really glad to see his sms out of sudden, after when i MMS him a picture of my dogs the day before.

im still glad there is still a link between us. which is, STARHUB.
hahahaha.
have been trying my best to reduce his mobile subscription (by right is mine)
30% hub club discount. i sacrifice my mum's line just to allow him to enjoy the discount.
free 6 mths Caller ID somemore. total he has enjoyed 9 mths free!

see how much he can save! hahaha.
and im like still in charge of his cable tv & mol.

i just hope. this can last forever.
i just hope. he wont get drain out because of work.
i just hope. maybe i can just glance at him once in a while?
i just hope. he will occasionally msg me for random chat like what he did?
i just hope. i can still smile and even laugh to myself when reading his past email and sms.

sigh. go to slp la!

btw, 20 more days to his birthday! how much cool can that be!

No comments: