Saturday, November 7, 2009

today.

finally i dragged my feet to sch. Guess what, it's Business Statistics lei. already started to regret going to sch today since meeting 1. sigh.

Lucky i joined another grp that will not stress me out that much. So Nigel and I did nothing except listening to Tongtong's songs and other oldies. Meeting 3, faci still asked ME, (yes me) and Mathila to present.

since didn't hear from me for so long. -According to faci.

Sian to the max.

Dragged my feet to work as well. Was super sleepy on train, so i decided to walk from bartley mrt station to office. 1 stone kill 3 birds! i can keep myself awake, and to do a little exercise & kills some fats, and save bus transport! :D

was rather moodless at work, until my sis msg me, Tongtong won Best Single Producer @ today's YES 933 award! its a pity that he dint come. :(

of course, i shared this gd news to Mr. Lua as well. he seems no reaction on this issue at all, but instead asking me, do i have his songs?

& here am i, sending Tongtong's songs to him via email. 1 by 1.

nvm la, im still happy happy happy!

16 more days!

No comments: