Sunday, September 9, 2007

Holiday~~

Sept holiday is endin soon. REAL SOON~ sigh. but my holiday is rather fruitful =)

Mon. stayed at hm whole day to study.

Tues. had math lesson in sch in e mornin. went ms cafe cartel with pan to hv a nice meal. shiok! students 30% disc! studied too. in e evenin cs came. conversations was pretty funny~ when pan left, me n cs wok from ms to city link to raffles city to chinatown! c u imagine? -.- finally settled down at chinatown pt coffee bean. not long after he went hm le. i left behind my ice choco bld!!! LUGI lo. i only drank a few slips! reached hm ard 9 plus 10.

Wed. went JB and watched Secret! as wat my previous post commented. den studied at City Sq mac. dont dare to stay there too long. reached hm ard 5 plus.

Thurs. had math lesson in sch again. went makan seoul garden with chee yee aka cabbaggies. treated him as it was his birthday e day b4. shiok! aft tat went bras basah mac to study. chatted alot. he told me his secret!! blah blah blah. a great fren i've found. =D reached hm ard 10.

Fri. suppose to work but i msged sir simon e day b4 tat i cant work. went changi aiport with ming yu~ to study. makan swensen's set lunch. studied there den took sky train to T1 to c aeroplane! studied there for awhile den went bras basah ard 7 plus. went popular there to buy stationeries. reached hm at 9 plus.

Sat. met cs to pei him go nyp. sigh. leave all e complains inside me ba. went amk hub after tat n makan there. 1st time went there! quite nice la~ e food there prety nice too. after tat took 166 to vivo. reached early so i studied alone at long john silver. feelin cold so i bought hot milo. headed to work after tat. stn 3 with qiu yue n fiona. MY HEARTBEAT STILL RUNNIN FAST WHENEVER I C HIM. sigh. when closin i saw he left his locker key. still hangin at his locker. its obvious to me as his locker is just right beside me. so i helped him to keep at cold room. there will b 1 new manager comin next wk. so i will b seein him from fri night onwards. hope he wont make our life miserable. =p

Sun. another muggin day!!! Here's my time table for prelims

Mon : EL paper 2 & EM paper 1

Tues : Geo

Wed : Chem paper 3

Thurs : EM paper 2 & POA paper 2 *this day CAN DIE!*

Fri : Bio paper 4

Followin Mon : Chem/Bio paper 1 & POA paper 1

Wish me all e best!

Really felt touched when i read Christine's latest post on her blog. she's in my link now =). she specially mentioned me n she misses me! n somehow i miss her too! n e cell group, and CHC! i listened to their latest worship song "God of my forever". is really nice!! but i doubt i will go back to church. not now at least. =)

No comments: