Sunday, September 23, 2007

sigh!!

I felt e urge to ~

1stly, cut my hair!! my hair length currently is considered "long" for short hair. but i wanna keep my hair long at e same time too. HOW?! hv been feelin vexed on tis issue inside me for pretty long time already! wanna cut short at e back n maintain my side n fringe. sigh!! but i dont wan to waste $.

2ndly, change my phone! i admit tat my phone is already very gd enough. has everythin tat i need. mp3, 3G, camera, video. n it's small enough. so y do i wantin a new phone for? weirdo!

sigh. no more $ le! hv to buy a freezer for my hse as it broke down! when my pay comes in end of tis mth. it's really awful to hv soft drinks unchilled! im so ill-fated rite?? not just tat. CS knows tis only. unless he tells others AGAIN. =(

i felt myself sooo... im workin as well, yet i still need my mum to use her $ to buy food for me, to buy my bus concession sometimes, instead of givin her $ when my pay comes, she gives me $! sigh.

changed my blog's song! it's I LOVE YOU by chen wei lian. our superstar! it's really a nice song. n c e lyrics?

EL lessons r super borin. im already in my comfort zone to hv my class located at level 2. n im havin EL lessons at resource room, level 4!! hv to wok so far to special room buildin. sian de lo!! though EL teacher turn out to b better, from Mrs Esther Chua to Mr Siew, but...... hv to sit beside express students. sigh! n my best buddies r not with me. just another mth to go only. fear not!

another thing, im super worryin for my O levels. seriously, i cant study at hm. where else? im withdrawin from sch's study prog as it is totally no use to me. i prefer to study in a small grp, 1 or 2 ppl, or study alone! n in a quiet place! yup. i need to focus. n hard work. i believe i can do it. =)

my top choices for poly courses. they keeps me going. =)
1. Hospitality & Tourism Management
2. Psychology Studies
3. Chinese Studies
4. Psychology & Community Services
5. Banking & Financial Services

1st 2 r from TP, e other 3 r from NP. =)

another schoolin day tmr. rmb, FOCUS!! wat matters is e future!

No comments: