Sunday, September 30, 2007

Last day @ Earle!

Hey! finally im bloggin with pics! b4 tat...

Yday, worked 5-1am as usual. did cashierin. 2 funny incidents happened..

sir Asra! he was at cashier area waitin for me to finish fillin up e details for cake reservin. when he took e storchtape to paste it, it stuck at his index finger! i kept laughin at him. den he look v malu n walked in. hahaha.

Kwang li! i was at stn 3 after sendin bill. saw him keyin in orders, Earthquake. i tot guest had no preference on e flavours. so usually we will key *Skip* or we will "choose" e flavours for them. i tot kwang li was choosin for them, so i key e flavours and send it! i only tot i forgot to hold it. n i saw kwangli went to fountain n rewrite e flavours! hahaha.

here comes photos taken today! u guys can finally know how some of my managers n staff look like!




my dearest RM! = Resturant Manager, Sir YY! he has lots of nicknames : 胖胖, papaya, 54881. was our Deputy Manager b4 he was promoted to RM in april i think. he is really damn gd. v nice. v funny. he would allow us to take crunchy cone, even had our choice of sundae once at midnite closin!

Current Deputy Managers, mdm june n sir simon. sir simon is our lame joker. but he's serious at work. always help me in my cashier! always feelin relief when he's around. although always suan me.


Next, Sir Asra! he is funny at times. always give me one kind of look. was our Supervisor b4 he promoted to AM = Assistant Manager.


Our 老大 Chef Jesmen! tat's y i always call him. n he calls me "cute cute". cause i always show him tat peace sign. haha. he is our outlet chef. but he has no 架子 at all. a v nice person! n definately, e food tat he cooks r damn nice!


Next, supervisor! Yan! she's v friendly n nice!! Yup and she's "married"! she bought me a gift from mini toons, sharin w xin ying! so nice of them! 感动!


Another supervisor, Qiu Yue! she is v chatty! can tok non stop!! but nice chattin w her durin work!! can 打发时间!


Here's Kwangli e lamer! he posed this purposely. so bo bian took another one.


much better right? haha. dunno how he gotten all his jokes from. whatever word comes out from his mouth, will definately funny!! so everytime workin with him really makes my day better. he n his buddy, Ryan same pattern de. everytime say ppl act cute.. n rememberin his "indian jokes". omg. oh, he is our country future doctor!! he is currently studyin health science at poly tat's y.


next, my buddy xin ying! she's pro in studies! straight As in her o levels last yr! can u imagine, all A1!! wow. she's studyin accountacy at NP, instead of goin JC. feel stress facin these strong competiters! yup. n she is my going-break mate n sunday mornin breakfast mate!!


Next, Cristal! dint took pic with her 2 other gd frens, Keryn n stacy. diff shift. Cristal is a v sweet girl! *i know u r readin tis! =D* haha. it's a fact la~ nice of her to give me her past yr assessment books! im doin them! i will jia you de!! rmb ktv outin after my Os k!!


Next, Sukri! dont c him so often recently. he always ask me "给我一支lei", so i replied him "dont have la!". YA, he knows a bit of chinese!


Next, fiona! she has a 慈母 look. agree?


This is e gift form mini toons tat Yan n Xin Ying bought for me! haven open until now im typin tis! but still, thanks!!!


of course, hv to a pic of my dear locker!!! im owin it for..... 11 mths!!



n lastly, his locker...... i will definately miss u... =( i dont mean e locker la~

not forgettin e rest, agnes, joan, alhammy, fahmi.....

after leavin Earle for 1 n half mth, FOCUS on O levels!! must chiong!! like wat my 老大 told me, must do well!!

n i bough 1 new jacket just now!! for me to wear whenever i go national libary to study. =)

No comments: