Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Does Lucien looks like Evan Yo? I don't wish to agree la but 5% look alike.

Here i come. I'm so free now as my team finished ppt early. Woohoo! I like my style.

im pretty happy today.

Guess why? ... It's pay day!

But.. Other than giving my parents part of my pay, it's not for my spending now!

It's for... My HK trip! in just 10 more days! I'm super damn excited for it. Ayumi!!

Nevertheless. This week is really a packed & tiring week.


Mon. School & work. Sacrificed watching Superband!

Tues. School & meetup with... Xie shun & Shi qi! It's been really ages since i last seen them. Especially Shiqi! And seriously, i truly miss them. Secondary school times are really too hard to forget. But seems that 3 of us still remains the same. Although we have new friends, lifestyle might be changed. The friendship is still there.
Well, yesterday. We went orchard for dinner & kbox. Costed me a big bomb but well, it's worth it.
Xie shun. You might read or dint read my blog. Since day 1 in our sec 2 life, you have already made yourself involve in my life. Can still remember those fun in class & hanging out times. Although most of the time you are always irritate me hahaha. All the best in your army ya?
today. *Argh! I lost to Lucien in scissors paper stone. 2-1. And now we r in the last team to present.-.-
Really pulled myself out of my bed at 715am as i turned in pretty late last night.
Problem statment today is really a torture. It's killing my brain cell.
Still have to work after sch. Lesser calls pls! And i miss Mr Bean's pearly soya milk.
Tomorrow, thurs. Sch! Having SUI! meeting after sch somemore. & Meeting Shiqi after that!!
Fri. Sch & work. Officially move-house day!
Sat. Work. *Earles.
Sun. Work.
K got to go!

No comments: