Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yo! It's tues today.

Some updates.
Well, i've officially shifted house! So far so good. The feeling is really good to have my own room, having 2 dogs to play with, can go home anytime i like, having bro-in-law's wii to play. However, i have to do everything on my own. For example, wash clothes and hang them out to dry, my room is so damn cold, prepare breakfast etc. haha. And most importantly, i can go Hong Kong this weekend without my mum's naggings!

Yay! Like what i said just now, 4 more days and i will be in Hong Kong! 5 more days and i can ge to see Ayumi IN PERSON!! Is like OMG la~ Seriously can't wait. For shopping as well!!

Anyway, and now, i'm so damn tired. I even fell asleep when i went for ce talk just now. I'm so gonna get home early. Today's Communication is a slacking one. Hopefully another A.. However............

Have been telling myself not to skip sch/partial for whole sept.. But sometimes it's so tempting la~ when e problem is so sucky and sometimes team members.. Sigh.

I wanna eat Cine's Kobayashi.......

No comments: