Monday, December 22, 2008

Had lunch buffet today again (:
Not so nice as previous lo! It's FOC, how much more can u ask? wahahaha.. At least im able to save for my lunch..

And this morning, Yuki urined on my bed! WTF! I can't even have a gd sleep as it's like once in a blue moon that i do not need to wake up so early for sch/work. And i had to get up and wash the mattress. ):

And i late for work somemore! That's e disadvantage of workin afternoon shift. cant smoke through my time sheet, and have to search for seats.. ): Anyway Halim is finally back from KL!

And something funny happened today. My $15 gone for Capital vouchers. And i received $15 Robinson vouchers. Lame right.

Also, finally i made DIY milkshake. Tried my very very best to recall Earle Swensen's recipe for milkshake. SIGH. It's always a chance for improvement.

ARGH! Kevin is making me jealous..He just bought F480 today! He even "threatened" me to be his mistress then i can have e phone. !!!!!!! -.- But im so gonna get it! Starhub is having a roadshow at Expo. In which i can sign up a new line and save $100! Should i or should i not? How i wish im a perm staff to enjoy employee disc. ):

Mentioning perm staff, Jun hong thought i am a perm staff! Of course i 暗爽 wahahaha!

And not even finish drinkin my DIY van milkshake, i feel like shitin now =x

No comments: