Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Last night, Xie shun mms me this photo. It was taken in sep i think.. e very last time e 3 of us met up. I miss them.. =( They are my best best sec sch frens. Best best frens in life also. They played an important role in my life. Sigh.

Nevertheless, i will be seeing them very soon!!!

2008 is ending soon. Exprienced quite a big change this year.

Firstly, i finally graduated GESS and got into poly! Somehow no choice, i got into RP. Made new friends, E36R & W45H..

Secondly, i got a new job! After working at Earle Swensen's for 2 yrs, after being a part time sup for 6 mths.. Thanks to RP.. I got to know alot of nice and fun people in Starhub.. Be it RP temps, other DV temps, perm staff and also my sup.. How i wish i can have a new phone now to take pic with every single one of them (:

Thirdly, i shifted house! But my mum is my only worry.. ): Happy staying with my sis, bro-in-law n his sis, and 2 dogs!

Forthly, i went HK twice this year!! 2nd trip was the most memorable, finally i saw Ayumi in person!

so, 2008 is rather fruitful year huh?!

and today, i closed 18 sales.. *yawn..

No comments: