Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today.
I saw a very amazing quotos when i receive an email from my cust when he sent no. port form to me.

Don't shut love out by saying it's impossible to find.
The quickest way to receive love is to give love.
The fastest way to lose love is to hold onto it too tightly.
And the best way to keep love is to give its wing.
It's really so true right. I believe that all of us often think and do otherwise ya?
To get the person, we often 不惜一切to do anything and everything, even不择手段.. But what happens in the end? We ended up getting hated by the one we love, and eventually, lose him/her.
To receive love, is to give love. I did a self-reflection on this phrase on my way home today from work. How do we actually get love by giving love? 仔细想想了之后,realised that... By showing concern to him, seeing him smile, treating him good, doesn't give him trouble etc.. This makes me happy. This makes me satisfied. This is often 2 sided. If you treat people well, people will also treat you well. But for my case.. 1 sided is happy enough.. Because....
真正的爱是不求回报的 (From Hot shot)
Because of him, I feel that I can no longer like other guys, all guys in RP sucks in my eyes (no offence, just to measure only), I even starting to pen song lyrics for him! *Still working on it (:*
Seriously, I don't wish him to know all these at all. I just wanna continue my life like that. Liking him, loving him, thinkin of him... silently.. And time, pls don't pass so quickly, year end coming soon, means.........
alright, im tired.

No comments: