Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to all~

Right now. Im feeling unhappy. Real unhappy. Though i dont show it out.
Thoughout the whole day, all my mind is him, him, and him. Yes, Lua Yong Liang.

Seriously i do not know what's going on between both of us right now. But somehow i know the answer. I know, i should not be too over-emotional over him. Nevertheless, i cant stop feeling that. Thank god there's Jun Hong and Sok Feng in the office for me to complain/whine on.

Suddenly, i feel so insecure, huge fear within me. I dunno how to carry on my life, without him. Seems that i can, im startin to feel that i can no longer do that.

However, seems that it's time for me to give up. To prevent greater disappointment.
But right now, i love you. Nothing can ever deny this. ):

Time to move on. Time to step out of comfort zone. Time to get over.

No comments: