Thursday, February 5, 2009

Right before i started blogging, was reading Xue Jun's blog.
sort of touching la~ when my name was mentioned (of course she will la! wahahaha)

hmm. well, been enjoying my holidays for 2weeks already. Im starting to miss W45H already. =(
Picnic at East coast on wed!! woohoo! im so willing to take off on wed just to get to see you guys, despite not able to see him. =(

ever since holidays, its all abt work, and work. Only things that are interesting is to "fight" for answering many inbound calls as possible, daily lunch time and also supper with friend. And also, my off day!

Off day on tues was a.. Thumbs up! Seriously i love spending time with him. (:
wahahaha.
1st stop. lunched at Vivo's White Dog cafe. So sorry that i made my food seems untouched. =( promise i will finish my food next time.
next. movie. The Punisher. that movie was... -.- super violence! but still.. nice la.
next. trained to orchard. and i gotten my new wallet and new shoe!
haiz. seems im always one who shops alot.
next. trained to commonwealth n had long john for supper. seriously i enjoying being sent home by him. (: and luckily, he finally bought something! Toothbrush at seng siong. -.-

no idea why. although i get to see him everyday, i still miss him alot. nowadays, whenever i see him, i will either smile or laugh. perhaps, seeing him is really the nicest thing happening around me. and today, when Jeremy asked me for my number, i accidently just say out his number. seems that im more familar with his number than my very own number.

supper today after work is shiokness! thanks friend for the time! really glad you are sharing alot about yourself and more suppers to come! 5 more days before our 1 mth friendship day! (:

msn with ShiQi just now.

.+. angelic-loves .+. says (11:45 PM):
thanks for being there for me with an open arms and still regard me as your friend after all these years of friendships. :)
.+. angelic-loves .+. says (11:46 PM):
don't know why im so sentimental today. i just want to let you know that, i really do cherish our friendship, alot. :)

Me too! (:

i miss him i miss him i miss him. looking forward to sat to come! ((:

No comments: