Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I love this song alot today.

Was watching MTV china at home before i go work. Saw this music video and immediately i love this song.

anyway. i had indicated everything that i wanted to say to him already. e rest lies with fate ba. (:
really thanks to friends around me that had advised me. allows me to react and see things more differently. otherwise, im afraid i will handle this relationship really badly.

happy 1mth friendship day friend! its really really nice to have u as my "xiao di".really thanks for all the advises, e time to hear all my complaints and whining, and also e supper times!

i shall, will be a happy girl. with and also without you, Lua Yong Liang. (:
today shall mark the last day whereby i will cry because of u.

LASTLY! Happy 6 months to me and StarHub! (:

Working in StarHub allows me to learn alot of things. To see the real working life, office politics etc.. nevertheless, i learnt to handle stress better, knowing so many great people and also earning my first 2.2k (:

No comments: