Friday, July 20, 2007

HAI

say frankly, i really dont like those ppl who claim tat they wanna do well for their studies, sayin will graduate etc... but yet, their actions dont follow their words.. instead of sayin AND doin tat, they still slackin, sleepin in class etc.. hai. im not shootin any1 la. but just wanna state my view on some ppl's attitude.. if tat's e case, wat for sayin those words?? might as well make a choice NOW n MOVE ON. instead of still 原地踏步?

gettin back process card tomorrow. meanin, mock exam results slip.. hai. i fail all except languages. EVEN POA.. utterly disappointed w myself.. but i nv study la.. cant blame myself.. MUST buck up with my poa!!!!!!! but i rather proud w myself la, =p i pass my EL!! 54.. my class only 6 passses n 5A only 3.. N, i top for my paper 1!! 37/60. win pan somemore lei.. got 满足感.. haha. my SS, got 29/50.. but thanks to my geo la, make my fail badly. combine tgt only 47/100.. hai..

this is my aim for O levels
EL - B4 or C5
MT - A1
Math - B3 o B4
POA - A1
Combine Humanities - A2 or B3
Science - C6

so L1R4 - 11 or 14..

Stacy n Keryn told me not to aim so low for EL.. cause they always fail their papers in sch but they got A2 n B3.. i was stunned lo.. but for GESS... hai.. hard to trust lo.. just do my best ba..

shld i STOP workin now?? but i will feel weird lei~ n i need e $ also.. hai..
哎哟,真的是伤脑筋喔

tomorrow is Racial Harmony Day. m i wearin?? dunno. watever la. *anythin* n workin 5-1am tomorrow. stn 2. -.-

No comments: