Friday, July 27, 2007

my life~

HEY HEY. have not been updatin for e past few days.. dint go sch yday & late for sch today. today purposely de la. really cant wake up at 6 plus...... so in e end woke up at 930am.. went for math lessons. dint wan to miss poa lessons also.. yup.

after sch. went ps. i bought A Mei's concert ticket!!! cant believe it actually. but quite shuang la. bought e most ex one. 5th row lei!! =D but it costs me alot la. hai.

did cashierin for yday n today. hai. tks to ma'am hf la~ but i think i did better today. =D. manage to tally cake trackin on my own lei!! yup. today my life is also much better. cause sir simon ard ma. haha. den not so stress.. HOWEVER. kept gettin suan also.. sigh. n also, v angry lo. when he off work le. e stupid chef keep pushin him near to me. when i wan to siam, he took his hand to touch me.. is like.. wth lo.. -.- n also. when eatin supper. 1 joke made me laughin out loud like mad.. v pai seh lo.. =D. yup. on e way to bus stop chatted w Ryan. abt poly stuff. haii..

oh ya! Earle Swensen's will b havin its 4th outing @ Sentosa chalet!!!!! on 27-29 aug. cant stay overnight lei. sad. n also, havin my prelims for paper 1 on tat wk! sigh. need rely on Cristal's notes le! really lookin forward to it!!!!!!!

dont think i will blog again for e rest of wk. well, tmr is X-country! first time at chinese garden.. hope it rains tomorrow la =p. n i wont b runnin anw.. enjoy e scenery there.. n workin 5-1am at night, 5-1am also on sat n sun 11-5pm. think will b meetin my family for dinner on sun night. woo! my sis has came back from hong kong on mon!! wonderin wat she bought for me??? envy her lo. not to worry, it'll b my turn soon!! =D

No comments: