Monday, July 30, 2007

my day

dint go sch today. sigh. had lunch den went out. few incidents happened.

firstly, went The Cathay. Jay Chou was really tua bai lo *no offence Stacy* he will be there at 7pm tonite. his fans were already there waitin since 3 plus, under hot sun. wat's more, e red carpet is pretty long AND the stage blocked e entire entrance. made us had to walk one big round. -.- den went up to collect my movie tickets. in e lift overheard 2 mothers chattin abt their child's O level, whether to bring them to jc or poly. i was thinkin, will my mum chatted abt tis topic to others?? sigh. headed to ps n ate yoshi. when i was abt to go so many tables r left unattended. see~Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i v pai seh to walk off lo. after tat, really had no idea whether i shld go cut my hair or not. so i bet to myself, if bus 7 comes first, den i board e bus n go bugis. if any bus tat i can take to go hm, den i go hm lo. but i tryin to lie myself la, when bus 190 n 174 came i told myself again IF BUS 124 COME DEN I TAKE. in e end bus 7 came. so end up i went bugis chapter 2. shall not post any new hairstyle of mine here. c it for urself ba. but nice goin out today alone. =)

CSS2 later. hope Zijie manage to get in. den he'll be in top 4! Jia you! schoolin day tmr. prepared to stand in front of arena le. sigh.

dunno y. i felt so slacken towards my studies again. i just feel like keep workin n earn $ just like tat. I NEED SOMEONE TO MOTIVATE ME TO STUDY. givin up on my science. really no point le. sigh. science is not my best 5 subjects anw. but i dont wan to let Mr Tan down lei. he's really a gd teacher. JUST BEAR WITH 3 MORE MTHS!!!!!

No comments: