Thursday, July 5, 2007

still sick~

dint went sch today. had a terrible headache when i woke up.. wanted to go sch durin recess time n but cant tahan e headache so went c doc.. realised i gotten fever also.. so doc gave me 2 days mc.. =D called outlet n informed them. but nevertheless, went k box.. SO SO LONG NV GO LE!! after tat went hm straight hm, bought fries from mac.. after eatin it my stomachache came back... hai..

OH YA, COUPLE OF OUTINGS STILL NOT PLANNED YET LEI.
1. TRANSFORMER MOVIE
2. KTV OUTING
3. VISIT SIR ALAN AT THOMSON PLAZA.

HEY PPL, PLAN SOON KK? ESP TRANSFORMER MOVIE. IM EAGER TO WATCH!!

hai. feelin tat tough work is comin up soon. heard tat bio mock exam my class only 5 ppl pass. definately not me de.. stress lo. have been thnkin wat my chem teacher told us yesterday durin chem practical. "PLS DONT MAKE ME GIVE YOU ALL MOTIVATIONAL TALK AGAIN. WHEN YOU WAN SOMETHIN YOU WILL DEFINATELY WILL GO ALL E WAY FOR IT. PLS. YOU ALL ONLY HAVE 3 MORE MTHS. WHEN I ASK YOU FOR YOUR SCIENCE GRADE DONT EVER CRY INFORONT OF ME.........."

yup. better rest well. just remembered i havin my o level mt oral tomorrow!!! how? shihui told me to call sch n ask them whether can change day. hope can ba. if not, die le!! dint practice yet.. hai..

No comments: