Saturday, August 11, 2007

ARGH!!

So many desires in my life now!!

1. Exams pls over soon! Prelims & O levels pls get away soon! CAST AWAY IN JESUS' NAME! =P

2. I wanna watch movie! Be it Secret, Simpsons, Nightmare Detective, Transformer or Disturbia. Be it watchin at JB or SG. Be it wkday or wkend or midnite. I wanna watch movie!

3. I wanna play arcade! But somehow wastin $.

4. I wanna go shoppin! So many things i wanna buy.
i. shoes [so sian lo everytime wear e same 1]
ii. wallet [e wallet im currently usin dunno look like wat le.]
iii. clothes [im runnin out of it]
iv. earrings [runnin out of it too. some of them w ms thng -.-]
v. some things to make my hp nicer? [it looks like a piece of shit lo. =p]

5. Eat gd food! although must cut down. i wanna eat Swensen's new ice cream flavours again! Banana Split, Choco Mix & Hazelnut! wanna eat Baked Rice from HK cafe! Student Buffet! Sakae Buffet etc... too many to list

6. WANNA GO K BOX!!!

7. Amei's concert faster come! [to listen her new songs!]

Lastly, i just wanna have a long break. a long break whereas i can do all these! sigh.

im bein selected to go for my sch's Supervise Study Prog. meanin, i hv to stay back after sch to study. mon-thurs. different subjects everyday. coaches will b there to SEE US study. n to do hw. actually its gd la. but 3 plus i will confirm -.- de. cause its suppose to b my sleepin hrs! c how i tahan la~

yup. next wk i will only b workin 2 days. sigh.

No comments: