Wednesday, August 15, 2007

jia you!

had a nice day today. =D

yday. was late for sch due to late nite call. until 2 plus in e mornin. can imagine? so went sch durin math lessons. yup. den after had study prog. math. 7 of us went makan kfc after tat. [me jane panny moo chee yee melvin joe benjamin]. in fact, lots of my class ppl went kfc too. -.- after tat headed hm. had a early night.

today. lessons in e mornin was pretty ok. chem quite sian. grp work to do tys. no mood to do lo. I REALLY DONT WAN TO STUDY SCIENCE. i wan do well for e other 4 subjects. was irritaedby her again. sigh. when she ard it really v hard to study de lo. sighhh. after sch as usual had study prog. did chem. after goin thru ans had to do bio. so damn sian. so i did math instead, despite kept stoppin by mdm goh. well she's a nice & friendly teacher. perhaps i will study 40% of it if she teaches my class. get at least a C6 ba. but since is MRS IONG. forget it la. dont mind gettin a F9 anyway. a $face teacher. she really sux la. after tat took bus to bugis. fell asleep in e bus. tk god i received a sms dunno from cheng hao or xin ying. if not i will miss e bus stop. =)

yup! i met Earle Swensen's ppl again!! [cheng hao ryan xin ying michelle] ate swensen's la of course. i ate fish baked rice. yummy! ryan was so funny la~ told him already MEGA burger is very big. when e food arrives he still so shocked. n also, there's 1 staff there named ryan also. so he kept callin him RYAN HERE RYAN THERE. funny la~ we even asked him to come vivo work somemore. -.- dessert time, we shared earthquake! me n ryan shared e rocky thing also. dunno wat it calls la~ NICE! YUMMY! yup. n e total bill costs $100 plus. minus away 30% disc lei. imagine how much we had ordered. after tat, we went arcade! so pissed off when e stupid auntie there somehow chased me away cause i was wearin sch uniform. but i wore jacket lo. so pissed off. went level 1 to buy jeans n changed out. dint wanted to spoilt e rest mood. yup. n we played! erm, it doesn sound right to hear me playin arcade durin this period right? well, i went there to de-stress k? =) had fun! after tat lingered ard n we went hm le. well, we shld go out more often! but after my Os k? e rest also!

I PROMISE, from tomorrow onwards, I WILL STUDY. besides durin sch hrs, n study prog from 2-5, i will study at hm or outside. if at hm, 7-8pm n 10-11 or 1130pm. i will come online less often. i will ask ppl for tys! =p like wat im askin cheng hao now.. hahaha. cannot slack le. just 2 more mths!

I WILL STUDY. I WILL STUDY. I WILL STUDY!!

No comments: