Thursday, August 30, 2007

Eve of Eve of Teachers' Day

Happy Teachers' Day Eve eve!!

it's my final yr in GESS so i would like to post some words for my fav teachers.

Respect to : Ms Thng, my dearest form teacher for sec 3 n this yr. tks for all ur coaches in math! i hv clearer understanding in math n math will no longer b my failin subject!

Mr Low Wai Hoong. my math teacher in 1st sec 3 yr, n poa teacher from sec 3-5. enjoy attendin ur lesson despite my result has deproved. =( but i will work hard for A1 n wont disappoint u!

Mr Benedict Tan. my chem teacher for sec 4 n 5. u r really our motivation teacher. really strive us to study hard. hmm. but my science. sigh. but ur words really impacted me!

Mrs Palan. my geo teacher in 1st sec 3 yr. u r really a nice teacher. always say me so cheerful =D. can still rmb u really taught geo so well. gave us so many notes. =). although i failed. =( but thanks for everythin!

Mdm Chng. my chinese teacher this yr. u r one of e most friendly teacher in sch. i think e whole sch knows tat. thanks for ur teaching tat enables my result to improve so significantly! B3 to A1! thanks for e encouragements!!

Mdm Goh. my bio teacher in 1st sec 3 yr. u r a really nice teacher too! u taught bio well too. can still rmb those days... to my surprise u actually remember my name until today.

Mr Mui. dint taught me b4 but u r a greatly respected teacher. know both my sis n i, u r really kind. n GONG SI FEN MING. ur words impacted me too!

THANKS once again to all GESS teachers!

No comments: