Monday, August 13, 2007

YES!

after a sleepless nite yday, woke up as usual time. while waitin for bus, saw tat gessian again. know his name le. is jia rong. pai seh lo. wantin to return him e $ but no small change. n tat stupid 145 did not arrive yet. so i ask him to share cab again. of course i paid la~ while waitin for cab, saw 1 cab passin us, saw gessian inside! was rather pek chek, was thinkin in my heart 不会顺便载我们一下 ah? to my surprised, it was xinni n her fren inside e cab. when they saw us they actually U turned back, but we've already board a cab, n caused them to b late. abit diao rite..

945am today. i couldnt believe my ears. zhong yi told me i gotten A1 for MT! i really couldnt believe my ears. so ran to foyer with panny moo to see it for myself. i couldnt believe my eyes! but still feel sad. only got merit for oral. sigh. well, at least, i've achieved my goal! at first, i was wonderin, am i thinkin too highly of myself? can i really get A1? am i too 自大? but results today proved me wrong. felt so encouraged. i can actually do it! I CAN! 我是可以做到的! congras to shui yu gotten A1 also. only me n her gotten A1 =D. shui yu is real pro. she has already gotten 3 A1s! MT, math n poa! envy sia. happy for those ppl who gotten A2 n B3s.. yun hao A2, panny moo, pei yi, wai hong, zijie, benjamin etc.. those B3s can really consider retakin! jia you! so i can focus on other subjects le! jia you! i can do it!

after sch had study prog for eng. did compre lo. sian. dint do much la. chit chattin at e same time. melvin mentioned me participatin css2 again. -.- very 敏感 lo. after tat went tiong makan with chee yee n benjamin.

tomorow. treatin panny moo makan kfc. hv to keep my word la~ if i gotten A1 n he gotten A2, treat each other kfc. but since he dint, so i hv to treat. im honored to treat!! =D

over e yrs, over e days. i find myself changin. more mature i suppose? but ppl i dont like still remains. say frankly, i REALLY dont like her. its really i dont hv a choice. i've tried my best to tok to her nicely in a friendly manner. i felt im a sinner doin tat. i guess if without her in class, i will b MUCH HAPPIER N MORE FRENS. MORE PEACE ALSO. LESS 1 SLEEPIN HEAD. but it's ok la. 2 more mths to go. n i wont c her 4 life! no offence la actually. just really dont like her only. 5B peeps can make a guess la~

No comments: