Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random thoughts

Hihi. It's my 3rd day in RP. *and i'm hungry sobxx* and i don't like 1 of my team mates today. Very kns. So crappy and lame.. Don't like!! But luckily still same team as Zineng.. Hope presentation later will be MUCH better..

Okok. Back to my random thoughts. Was listening to songs before i sleep last night. Was thinking about my working at Earle Swensen's Vivo City. I have work for... *counting* 1 year 5 months and 9 days! I really never thought that i can stay at 1 job for so long! Yup. Before this job i don't stay at 1 job for more than 2 mths!

Seriously, i miss the pioneer batch of part timers.. Those times really fun! People like Keryn, Cristal, Stacy, Ann ann, Cheng Hao, Kwangli, Ryan, Dehui. And my friend Ester who we went for interview together.. Sigh.. And from learning service to cashier to fountain now.. Seeing myself and others progess.. And people transfer to T3 while some quitting while only me and Keryn left..

Err.. No offence to them.. I do feel that those 6 part timers leaving 3 weeks ago are kinda selfish. Understand that they have their own reasons of quitting. But on the other hand, shouldn't they think of the outlet? There's so little staff left!! Sigh...

Module today a bit sucky. Contemporary Issues in Culture and Aesthetics. But hope i'll do well for presentation later la.

Working this sat 12-11 and sun 12-10. hope i won't be that tired.

No comments: