Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Whoo.. finally done with my new blog skin. Tired now. I need to sleep very soon.
School pretty fun today. But my team kena presentation still. =(
Ended sch only at 6 plus due to the talk /performance by Paul Twohill. Went for the sake of CE points.
Oh ya! Went for health check *sound so old right* during 2nd breakout with Giselle, Enz and Zineng. Intended to go down and eat only when Enz shouted and pointed to the big booth that "Let's go for the health check can earn CE points!". And we gotten ourselves free mango ice cream and 1 apple each. *An apple a day keeps the doctor away*. So in total gotten myself 4 CE points. i think. Wahahaha.
Listening to myself singing Tui hou recorded now. Really kns.
Pay day is tonight/tomorrow! so eager to do those things i mentioned in my previous post.
Working this week is really tough one. =(
Wed: 6-11pm
Thurs: 12-11pm (1.5!)
Fri: 6-11pm
Sat: 12-11pm
Sun: 12-10pm.

However, from 1 may onwards............ *shhh* =)
And i shall pon sch on fri! Movies with E36R (those who pon also). First time pon sch for these 4 weeks ok. I very guai de. =D And i need a rest!!

``To friends whom are unhappy now : Stay happy! 这只是一个过度时期。一过去你就是原来的你了!You have me as your listening ear still!! =)

Where is my Mr.R?

No comments: