Friday, April 4, 2008

YO!!

After a long and tiring day, I'm a happy girl today. hehe..

Gotten lots of nice things and food today!! ^^
-New lappy!
-Nice dinner at Swensen's PHO. Fish baked rice! Yummy!
-Levi's white top and slippers.
-Hair straightener.
Good 战利品 at bugis.
-1 shorts
-2 t-shirts.
-1 off-shoulder top.

And still, got to buy supper for my mum. With my lappy and the lappy carrier, it's really damn heavy! Thanks Peishan for accompany me throughout the shopping trip.

Guess this will be the last post before my sch starts. Offically RP student next mon! Excited for that. Orientation yesterday was pretty ok. Finally get to see Joel's girlfriend and so qiao i'm in her group! Very nice and cute girl. =) Actually i'm NOT THAT lonely in RP la. Got Earle's peeps like Max, Jin Rong, Minnie, Nadiah, Angeline, Joel and his girlfriend, Hafiz. My class people like Priscilla, Wai Peng, Hannah, Sherry, Joe, Casey, Zhongyi. And afew from 5A. My GB juniors like Seok hoon and Gen. Ex gessian like Joyce and Angie.. And looking forward to know the rest of my classmates!

E36R!

No comments: