Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Updates

This morning. My right hand muscle is pain. Now, both my hands' muscle are pain! Thanks to fountain training yesterday.

(Doing Fountain isn't something that "great" la, just do order for drinks, coffee and ice cream. For those who don't know.)

I'm multi-tasking now. On phone with Pei Shan now, as well as blogging. hehe.

Ok. Back to yesterday. Fountain was pretty ok. I made most of the orders during set lunch. Hate table 58. 15 single scoop!! Scoop like hell man. But Joan jie was there to guide me. But after she left at 3, HF came. -.- Sir Simon was there to encourage and teach me. Mdm Glenn and Sir Asra came in to teach me. But for HF.. Sigh. Please la. It's my FIRST day in fountain lei. What can you expect? She did taught me la. But her tone was sounded like "Like that also don't know how to do?" HEY! Previously i only SEE the presentation, but not MAKE the presentation! So that's why i'm inside to learn how to make right???? Sigh. It's ok la.

Ended work at 5. Wanted to go makan with Xiu xiu and Jin rong as there wasn't any much food left, managers suddenly came in and asked us if we can work OT. When we were preparing to leave! So me and Xiu xiu were deciding whether to stay or not. As Keryn dear and Joel weren't there for work. Wanted to earn more $ (OT somemore!) So we stayed, and Sir Asra asked Chef Alvin to cook baked rice (whoo!) for us. But no chic. =(. Better than nothing la. Jack Jack was like seeing me eating baked rice and he say he won't cook for supper le.=(. so stingy right! After makan me and xiu xiu punch in again and went stn 3 and help. With Jenny. -.- while working don't know why/how suddenly kept urguing with Jack Jack. And i won!! hehe. Went home and watched my V6! Oh ya, finally bought it! Ex, but worth it!

Next.. RP orientation today.

Woke up super early. 630am! Same time as when i was GESSIAN. Took the usual to sch last time to take mrt. Saw my juniors! Suddenly miss my sec sch days. Feel like going back to study. But choy la. Sigh. But poly life is good! My class : E3 building, level 6, classroom R. So in short: E36R. Style right. Unlike in GESS, 1B 2B 3C 3D 4C 5B so sian so plain. Got to know few classmates of mine and went for break and lunch together. Quite funny la that Zineng the only guy in my group. Orientation ended early so can go home rest early! Went home after taking my student card with Zineng. Photo was damn ugly la! As usual, fell asleep on train. =p.

Waching The Gluttonous Detective aka Kuitian on youtube now! Featuring my dear Go Morita! Damn shuai de. Very nice drama also. A must watch! But upload speed from my laptop is damn slow! Thanks to RP's configuration. hai..

Roster this week:

Mon: 12-5pm

Tues: 12-11pm

Wed-Fri: OFF

Sat: 5-11pm

Sun: 9-5pm

In spite of things happening, i still feel i'm a lucky girl.

No comments: