Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun and tiring day at the same time.
Thanks to Zineng for being borned on 30 april 90, we had a fun day in class!

After 1st meeting, Cuiting, Lijia and Cyrus went out to buy cake and snacks. Backed. And all of us sang him birthday song! Some of them started to have "gang fight". All shoot cake's cream on the birthday boy and after that, shoot one another. -.- Lijia and i were really siam as much as we can, not wanting to involved!! Thanks to Peggy for bringing her camera and took alot of photos. Shall upload when she sends me. And Pinchy was pervent (according to Enz) that he actually secretly videoed the whole class without anyone knowing!! And i was so super duper pai seh. My reaction was so damn auntie and funny in the scene la. Even play back 3 times! The whole class laughed like mad. Including myself. NO POSTING TO YOUTUBE HOR! haha.

Oh ya, i love the class photo taken!

Had lunch today at new food court (known as Kou fu) with Giselle, Geannie, Angela~, Peggy, Enz and Zineng. Food there are nice and cheaper than the other 2 food court!!

Presentation today was pretty ok. My mind was blank suddenly when i presented one of e point..

Rushed to work straight after sch. Stn 2 with Siew Boon. Luckily Keryn and Serene were working too. If not i will really die. And was super busy!!! -.- Somehow regreted to work today. Well, it's over le anyway.

I forgot to bring out my lappy power plug and mp3 usb port! Left in class! Heard form Loon that they are safely with Lester.. And i wanted to do my RJ when i ended work, realised that my lappy was in low batt mode! So rushed home to complete my RJ. And realised that the deadline is tomorrow 3.59am. -.-

Working tomorrow 12-11pm!! -.- I need to sleep now. Shall not going sch and work on fri! Go out with my dearest fun classmates, E36R peeps!! =) Felt that we have become more bonded after today. hahaha.

No comments: