Friday, May 30, 2008

`I never love someone like that before. After so long, i thought i forgot him le. After seeing him today, the very moment i saw him, i realised that the feeling is still there, still as deep as before. Even the place where he walked past, i treasured it so so much. I specially walked back there just to "sense" his presence. Then i realised. Although he only turned back and looked back for that little while. I do really hope that the time won't stop and just simply stand there to look at him. But i know, NO USE.



`Had a heart to heart talk with mummy just now. we somehow sobbed. sad rite. after hearing from her. somehow agree with her. people just care for others for the sake of caring. and that's all. sighh.



`He msg me just now on my way to SUI!. I did hack care. But yeah, im not so bad la. msged him. He wanted to meet me but i can't make it after that. HF called me to work. Sighh.

`Long days after that.. Gonna busy with lots of stuff. Shall update soon! ^^

No comments: