Tuesday, May 13, 2008

OMG! Love him man..

Yo. Feeling quite tired nowadays. Ya i shall turn in early today!


Morning was so dumb la. Was rather late to meet Geannie at je le. stood at the road side to wait for either 145 opposite or 195 to come. suddenly 145 came and i wanted to chase for the bus, but it left before i could cross the road.. Shortly after, 195 opposite came. i was like ?! so cross the road again to chase the bus. luckily i managed to. but geannie left w/o me if i did not reach by 805. only reach tiong at 755. so i msg her i couldnt make it. sigh. so took train alone. saw giselle, mummy and faizal at woodlands so we walked to sch tgt.


UT was difficult! of course de la. science ma. changed group today. Yay! With Giselle, Zineng and Kai. Den mummy joined my group! But only 3 of us were heavily involved with the discussion. sigh. But presentation was pretty ok. When class ended watch Kuitian2 for awhile. Go morita so shuai! So cool! So cute! So funny! wa love him man!!! Den went home after tat. Some of them went to play pool i think. Tired and broke, so shall not join them. did not ate waffle ice cream also as i ate during 2nd breakout!

So many things i wanna do. So many people i wanna meet. But i dont have e time. Time flies off just like that. Sch work sch work.

I wanna go out more with E36R people.

I wanna meet up with my family more.

I wanna meet my sec sch frens.

I wanna meet up with Earle's people.

I wanna go for a crazy shopping.

I wanna hold the mic.

I wanna go overseas during holidays.

I wanna get citibank credit card asap.

I wanna see Go Morita in person.

I wanna move house.

I wanna have lots of money.

I wanna dye hair again.

I wanna Mr R.

I wanna be happy!

No comments: