Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sigh. Suay today. Woke up late!!! At 815am only when i jumped out. Suppose to have computing UT!!! Quickly prepare myself and rush to sch. Decided to miss the UT and go for Enterprise only. Reached sch at 920am and i saw Angelynn! is like finally see her since the sch starts. ^^. Bought snacks at E1 and walked up to class. Was told not to go in the class as UT is still going on. Sigh. And Ah Beng still marked me late. =( But topic for the day was interesting!! On financial planning. Finally touch on POA! Group with Zineng, Cyrus and Faizal. e only girl. -.-. did the income statement n balance sheet. but sighh. I forgot the owner's equity! Had my break in class doing ppt. Thanks to Kerenia to buy food for me. And had fun time shooting other teams as well. Durint meeting 3 Mdm Glenn msg me to ask me to go work. Urgent. Wanted to go help but i wore shorts and got to meet my dad and sis for dinner. So rejected her. So sorry man.

Still in class now. They are playin CS. so noisy la! going to meet dad and sis for dinner! ^^

No comments: