Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Labour Day everyone. ^^

Long day for me today. Worked 12-11pm.

Sir Asra put me Host 1 initially. Due to public holiday, host 1 must be supervisors. Luckily Qiu Yue jie wanna change with me. If not i will die outside. And Jack jack will call me goalkeeper again. So i became Host 2 instead. For the first time! Luckily Sir Asra let me try doing Host 2. At first i tot it's cool to be Host 2 and relaxing. But im wrong!!! Have to run here and there. Tiring! Was so super busy. And i was kinda stress. When Qiu Yue jie went for first break, i took over and did Host 1. Long queue! Almost to OP le. It was my first time doing Host 1 with long queue. So hmmm. Not bad. More fun comparing doing Host 1 on off peak hours. But anyway, hope i did well today.

Went second break with Keryn to makan at food republic. I miss those time when i will always go makan there with Keryn, Xin Ying and Chenghao before work/break time. Sighhh.

Stn 1 at night. Not so busy comparing to afternoon. But table 1,2 and 3 are always occupied by big groups. And nothing much la.

Going to watch Iron Man tmr at cine with Giselle, Lijia, Peggy and Loon! Yay!

No comments: