Wednesday, May 21, 2008

im such a loner today. went to sch alone. neither i join my classmates for breakout. i just asked my classmate to dabao for me. dont know why. err. i just feel im so anti social today.

i dont feel like going for class chalet also. only feel like donate e $ for sichuan's earthquake victims. i rather do that. seriously speaking.

enough of being sad. i gotten an A for my culture! of course not just me la. but also happy lei. UT today was pretty ok. hope i can do well.

rather busy with sch stuff recently. helpin out with SUI! voting booth. n also student ambassadors for neoteric marketers..

yup. and i got so much things to buy! from head to toe. i know i should save up. and I MUST. anyway pay day coming quite soon. so yup. ^^

yesterday after sch i felt im a small kid again. went sch library to play monopoly with lijia mummy, giselle, enz, cyrus and zineng. we were sittin down there arugin like small kids,playin w fake notes. take n give $. we dint care wat others might think of us n we just played. hahaha. until 8pm den we left sch. so damn tired. n i overslept in train. alighted at tanjong pagar den took train back to tiong. -.-

sometimes, i do need someone to b there for me. a shoulder for me to lean on, a hand for me to hold, someone tat i can share everythin with. sighh.

No comments: