Monday, January 12, 2009

My phone is finally here! Had also changed my number. Pls take note alrite~

Today. An off day for both sch n work. Just feel like taking a day off just stayin at home, catching my sleepin hrs back, to watch my fav tv shows etc..

Last wkend at work were really gd. Lunched with sup, ic n 2 other temps on sat made me realised some things as well. And yesterday. one of e best work day so far. and it seems im more assured of something..

Thanks to my fren whom had given me lotssss of advise on e phone last nite, despite lotssss of "complains" as well. wahahaha. It's really a time for me now to think carefully and make myself clear. Like what he said, no one can tell me what to do while im not even sure with myself.

I believe that i shouldnt say too much thing over here, although its my very personal blog. To prevent others from 闲言闲语. Perhaps, i still have 2 more days to think about this. And i hope he doesn read my blog as well or else, he will push me to say out as well. I shall prevent myself from callin/sms him from now till wed. (although i just did that this mornin..)

Am thinkin, is it so hard to just say I LOVE YOU out? I seriously dunno wat/how u think. im not even sure with myself too.

Perhaps, its also a time for me to think about what i want in life as well. Met up with Xie shun last sat nite n discussed on possible career paths, though its kinda stupid n silly. haha! nevertheless, think i still have 2 more yrs to think b4 i graduate from RP.

sigh. sian!

No comments: