Sunday, January 25, 2009

YAWN~
happy reunion dinner everyone.
me? sittin down here in office typing this.
waitin for bo liao people to call in.
and now Willie is standin behind me readin this.
*and he's still readin. haha!

It's really a super borin day, as compared to yesterday..
at least i still have Celia & Fauziah to accompany me.
Call stats today is real little..
At least YL still bothers to msg me.. (:
miss him like mad la!
not too long ago, he asked me again this..
"eh ... u got tell anyone in ur class tat u like me ? "
ARGH! it's super frustrating can?
sigh..
think few days later, he will ask..
''eh ... u got tell ur family members tat u like me ? ''
so on and so on..

today i ate alot too.
breakfast - hotcakes meal
lunch - mos burger meal
tea break - cream puff
how abt later??

yawn. shall ciao n surf net!

*edited 7.27pm.
he has pissed me off again ):
y cant he understand how i feel and think for me before he posed tat question?

*edited 8.42pm

finally i told him how i feel. indeed i feel much better.

nevertheless, i still miss him. still tempted to take UL on wed to go out with him..

but i wanna earn $ like mad for this holiday!

No comments: