Saturday, January 24, 2009

woohoo. i decided to private my blog again.
perhaps. my blog is not suitable for public views.
so which means, only my close friends will know everythin abt me here!
yes ah! this can really prevent those busybody people that doesn't know me well, to know things abt me. (:
which means.. i can openly express myself.. e real self.. =DD

today. super happy. though nothing much really happened.
YL was super nice today. to make up for that incident?
few things
-he accompanied me for lunch though his lunch time had already over. (or mayb he wants to slack more?)
-he still remembered what i mentioned to him earlier today even me myself almost forgot abt this.
-he seems jealous of somethin today!
-dunno why he kept mentioning on e hairband tat i bought in JB??
-and also somethin else tat he mentioned via sms *shy
-he is real super easy to make me smile and laugh (:

unknowingly, he has become part of my life.. really cant imagine my life without him.. =(
even if we will not be together in future, im really happy with what i have now.
because of him, i became more hyper/siao. n perhaps more likeable ^^
his future gf will be so fortunate to have him...

think will not be seein him till wed due to CNY. and argh im not workin on both days! wth. double pay gone..

b4 i real yawn damn loud..
yesterday marks the last day of my year 1 in RP. yes ah!
which means also.. it was the last day with W45H.
i sure miss u guys.. pls organise some outings!! i will definitely make out some time for u guys!
well, sort of lookin forward to my new class.. E6xx??

thurs supper after work was great too. thanks for toleratin my whining/complain. n also ur advices! indeed i felt much much better after that. thanks friend!

alrite. g2g!
err. can i say out loud somethin first b4 i go?
i love LYL!! i miss u too!

No comments: