Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today.
Sch was really sucks today. :( But luckily, i did not partial. *winks.
Sch sucks because; today's module sucks, meetin 1 & 2 sucks, presentations sucks too.
Also, i wore new shoes today. My toes were so damn hurt!

But, sch wasn't that sucks because; it's RP open house! Nothing special but at least i bought ice blended mocha at half price!

Met Daryl after sch and took train together. Chatted abt those old days in StarHub.. Reached dhoby gahut as early as 530pm. Went to search for strawberry yogurt smoothies but failed attempt. =( so i bought HL strawberry milk instead.

Work was happy cause.. *shh. No la. Because i get to sit beside Celia! wahahaha. Faced quite a number of disputes. and i had to approach my sup for like dunno how many times?

However, i left my mp3 AGAIN in office. =( SOBX! i believe i will be so damn bored tmr on my way to sch.................

My heart is heavily questioned..

No comments: