Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today.

Is a boring science UT + module.

Breakfast was spent together with my as usual breakfast clique, Joyce and Xue jun. Had my favourite economic rice. Fried egg + fried chicken + wedges that only cost me $2.30! And i bought strawberry yogurt smoothies too. Yummy!

Nabilah left as she went to zoo. -.- Wei liang and i were really too slack and we did nothing. So at 2.15pm, we left! And then we went marathon. From causeway point, to AMK hub, to Novena and then bugis. Ended up, i bought 2 pair of shoes and 1 bedsheet *grins.. some inside jokes.

I love youtube sooo much! Thanks to this user, xHeartstation. I am able to watch Ayu's Premium countdown 08-09 now!! Really appreciate that she sang tons of old songs! She even sang those songs that she dint even sang before live! It's really a nice concert (though i did not watch in order). She simply rocks!

Well well well. That person kept appearing on my mind. When the hell can he give me a call or drop me a sms? I feel like smacking him the moment i see him tmr!

No ponning sch anymore!!

No comments: