Monday, June 22, 2009

fri.
i bought this cap instead of the other cap! Nice ma??
Anyway, marketing lesson was pretty fun!
After buying the cap at far east after sch, went for advanced Fathers' Day dinner.
First year having that with 2 fathers.
Dinner was held at Chinatown. I ordered alot!
1x sausage & chic rice
2x egg tart
2x lotus bau
1x prawn chee cheong fun
1x har kao!
had fun chatting and laughing at well.

but, i did something very stupid today. =(
and held my phone n awaited for a never-can-receive sms.

sat.
nothing much. just work and work. late-d again.
lunchtime was....... =(
after work went to drink with Winnie, Erik & Adrian.
think i drank quite alot as i vomitted when i get home. =x
but had fun there as well.

sun.
worked & late-d again. last day @ work! woohoo.
super hungry as well, as i accompanied Judy for lunch.
when i arrived to office, saw 1 offline msg from him..
"tomorrow no work ?"
haiz.......
cleared my work. time for me to have a good rest.
9 days away from StarHub.
hope my TL doesnt msg me anything with regards to work.

today.
wore my Stay Real cap to sch!
classmates say it look nice to me. wahahaha!
but, having monday blues. =(

nevertheless, i wanna buy this shirt!

today's lesson is pretty interesting. time for me to plan something ahead.

maybe, it's really time for me to let go. but is that really so easy to do so? not sure whether im emo again, but..... i really hope i can be a real happy girl, with lots of friends and lives a carefree life.

FANG DA TONG! i love himmmm!

No comments: